BestHome PLUS Terms & Conditions
TERMS and CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF www.besthomeplus.com (“BestHome PLUS WEBSITE”) AND TO ANY CORRESPONDENCE BY E-MAIL BETWEEN BestHome PLUS AND YOU.
USING THE BestHome PLUS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BestHome PLUS WEBSITE.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ISSUED BY BestHome Construction & Real Estate LTD, Kızlarpınarı Mah. Spor Cad. No: 9/1 07400 Alanya / Antalya / Turkey
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 20 APRIL 2017
- You will be able to access some areas of the BestHome PLUS website without registering your details with BestHome PLUS. Certain areas of the BestHome PLUS website are only available if you register.
- BestHome PLUS may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check the BestHome PLUS website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you and BestHome PLUS. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this BestHome PLUS website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the BestHome PLUS website for your private, non-commercial use, on the following basis:
- no documents or graphics on the BestHome PLUS website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the BestHome PLUS website are used separately from accompanying text
- BestHome PLUS copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights (including database right) in all material on the BestHome PLUS website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by BestHome PLUS or its licensors. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, any use of extracts from the BestHome PLUS website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the BestHome PLUS website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the BestHome PLUS website.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of the BestHome PLUS website may be reproduced or stored in any other BestHome PLUS website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from BestHome PLUS.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- If you wish to use any material on the BestHome PLUS website outside the licence granted in clause 2, you must seek written permission from BestHome PLUS and comply with any additional restrictions if permission is granted. BestHome PLUS may grant or withhold permission in their absolute discretion.
- While BestHome PLUS endeavours to ensure that the BestHome PLUS website is normally available 24 hours a day, BestHome PLUS will not be liable if for any reason the BestHome PLUS website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the BestHome PLUS website (either in its entirety, or to elements of it) may be suspended and without notice.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the BestHome PLUS website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the BestHome PLUS website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- BestHome PLUS will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority or court requesting or directing BestHome PLUS to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraph 4.1 or paragraph 4.2 of these Terms and Conditions.
- If you would like to link to this BestHome PLUS website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this BestHome PLUS website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the BestHome PLUS logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this BestHome PLUS website;
- BestHome PLUS expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 5.2 for breach of these Terms and Conditions and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify BestHome PLUS for any loss or damage suffered by BestHome PLUS or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2.
- Each registration is for a single user only. BestHome PLUS does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete and inform BestHome PLUS immediately of any changes by updating your details. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you. If you know or suspect that someone else has your password you should contact BestHome PLUS immediately by emailing email@example.com
- While BestHome PLUS endeavours to ensure that the information on the BestHome PLUS website is correct, BestHome PLUS relies on information provided by third parties. BestHome PLUS may make changes to the material on the BestHome PLUS website, or to any products, services and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the BestHome PLUS website may be out of date, and BestHome PLUS makes no commitment to update such material. You should make your own enquiries as to the accuracy of any information or material available from the BestHome PLUS website.
- The material at the BestHome PLUS website is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. The information provided is not a substitute for legal, financial, real estate or other expert advice. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, BestHome PLUS provides you with the BestHome PLUS website on the basis that BestHome PLUS excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these Terms and Conditions might have effect in relation to this BestHome PLUS website.
- Because BestHome PLUS relies on information provided by third parties and provides the BestHome PLUS website to you free of charge, BestHome PLUS, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this BestHome PLUS website), and any of BestHome PLUS’s officers, directors, employees or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the BestHome PLUS website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this BestHome PLUS website, any websites linked to the BestHome PLUS website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the BestHome PLUS website or your downloading of any material from the BestHome PLUS website or any websites linked to the BestHome PLUS website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit BestHome PLUS’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the BestHome PLUS website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. You assume all costs for telecommunications links and computer equipment necessary for you to access the Internet and view the BestHome PLUS website.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in force.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and BestHome PLUS ignores this, BestHome PLUS will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation when you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- BestHome PLUS shall not be responsible for any breach beyond its reasonable control.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) to enforce any terms in these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.